|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Weight Carrying Capacity||6,250lbs Pin Weight Capacity / 25,000lbs Gross Trailer Capacity|
|Installation Instructions - Part 1||Click Here for instructions (PDF format)|
30143 - Reese Hitches, Hitches, Fifth Wheel Hitch
2011 - 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty, w/Factory HD Towing Option
2011 - 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty, w/Factory HD Towing Option
This Elite Series Fifth-Wheel Trailer Hitch provides superior ease of installation featuring a wide funnel area, four-way pivoting head, and self-latching jaw.
Hitch Capacity: 25,000 lbs Gross (limited by rail kit type)
Pin Weight Capacity: 6,250 lbs
Vertical Adjustment:14" - 16-1/2"
4-Degree Side-to-Side Pivot for Better Control
* Unique Functional Design offers superior jaw-to-king pin contact for maximum security and minimum rattle.
* Single, Forged, Self-Latching Jaw wraps around king pin to ensure proper connection and enhanced stability.
* King Pin Indicator prevents your hitch from locking until the connection is secure.
* Wider 9" King Pin Funnel Head Area (rather than traditional 6") provides increased surface area for guiding king pin into hitch.
* Wider Hitch Footprint offers increased overall stability.
* Stamped Rounded Head
* Extended-Length, Lockable Handle allows you to easily secure trailer to hitch with a lock (sold separately).
* 1/4-Turn "Quick-Lock" Mount System allows easy install and removal of hitch.
* Improved 4-Way Head Pivot increases efficiency - quicker, easier hookup, even on un-level ground.
* Includes 90-Degree Wire Harness with Way Trailer Connector for 9' maximum reach lead.
* Non-Pin Mounting Reduces Slop.
* Fully Assembled Unit - saves approximately 1 hour of assembly time.
* Sturdy, Black Powder-Coated Steel is Corrosion Resistant.
* Elite Series Custom Under-Bed Rail Kit (sold separately) allows uninhibited use of truck bed when hitch is removed.
* Foot Assembly is Hand-Tightened - Includes wrench to tighten foot assembly.
* Ships in one Convenient Carton.
* Stylish, Contemporary Appearance.
NOTE: This hitch will not fit trucks with beds shorter than 6' in length (unless used with a Sidewinder), or trucks with flareside/stepside.
Due to size and weight, $40 in Freight Charges will apply
This product has not yet been reviewed.