|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Installation Instructions - Part 1||Click Here for instructions (PDF format)|
50024 This REESE Round Tube Slider is designed to help eliminate clearance problems for your REESE fifth wheel trailer hitch during slow-speed turns.
Hitch Capacity: 20,000 lbs
Provides 10" of added Travel Distance rear-ward from the center of the rail.
* Slider system re-engineered to be the best in the industry.
* Current Slider System expanded to give true ease of operation and precision handling.
* Contoured Rollers Float from side-to-side to accommodate mounting systems that may not be fully square.
* Embossed Roller Supports for low friction and longer wear.
* Forged Mounting Feet for wide consistent attachment to rails and reduced play.
* Updated Pin Mounting Holes to better align with the current rail kits.
* Plated Rails hold up longer for extended wear.
* First Slider engineered and tested to comply with SAE J2638 standards, based on heavy-duty, accelerated life cycle criteria developed by SAE for fifth wheel and gooseneck tralier hitches.
* SAE J2638 standards set exacting fatigue and static requirements based on a European style test environment of 900,000 cycles.
* New customized grip includes universal control instructions.
* Requires Rails and Installation Kit and Head Assembly.
* Black Powder Coated Steel is corrosion resistant.
NOTE: This hitch will not fit trucks with beds shorter than 6' in length (unless used with a Sidewinder), or trucks with flareside/stepside beds.
REESE remains unmatched in safety, reliability and performance in its entire product line.
Due to size and weight, $30 in Freight Charges will apply
This product has not yet been reviewed.