|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Weight Carrying Capacity||5,000lbs Pin Weight Capacity / 20,000lbs Gross Trailer Capacity|
|Installation Instructions - Part 1||Click Here for instructions (PDF format)|
30083 Reese Towing has never been easier than when using this REESE heavy-duty fifth wheel system - including Round Tube Slider.
The forged, self-latching jaw on this hitch wraps around your trailer's king pin for increased contact - providing greater security and minimum movement or rattle.
Hitch Capacity: 20,000 lbs
Vertical Pin Weight Capacity: 5,000 lbs
Vertical Height Adjustment: 14" - 18"
Additional Travel Distance: 12" front to back
* Wider 9" King Pin Funnel (rather than traditional 6") provides larger area for guiding king pin into hitch.
* King Pin Indicator prevents hitch from locking until your connection is secure.
* Four-way Head Pivot (front & back and side-to-side) improves efficiency - providing faster, easier hook-up even on unlevel ground.
* 6 Degree Side-to-Side Head Pivot.
* Extended-length, lockable handle allows you to easily secure trailer to hitch with a padlock (sold separately).
* Single-Piece Base Legs offer wide stance for solid stability.
* Black, Powder-Coated Steel is corrosion resistant.
* Fits Curt, Valley, Draw-Tite, Hidden-Hitch and Reese base rails.
* Rails and Mounting Kit Sold Separately.
ROUND TUBE SLIDER:
* Provides additional clearance required for your short-bed pickup to turn safely at slow speeds.
* Prevents trailer from hitting your pickup cab during sharp, slow-speed turns - inhibiting binding and providing smooth ease of operation.
* Provides additional 10" of travel distance from front to back.
* Slider system re-engineered to be the best in the industry.
* Contoured Rollers Float from side-to-side to accommodate mounting systems that may not be fully square.
* Embossed Roller Supports for low friction and longer wear.
* Forged Mounting Feet for wide consistent attachment to rails and reduced play.
* Updated Pin Mounting Holes to better align with the current rail kits.
* Plated Rails hold up longer for extended wear.
* First Slider engineered and tested to comply with SAE J2638 standards, based on heavy-duty, accelerated life cycle criteria developed by SAE for fifth wheel and gooseneck tralier hitches.
* SAE J2638 standards set exacting fatigue and static requirements based on a European-style test environment of 900,000 cycles.
Cut installation time in half by using a vehicle-specific bracket kit instead of a traditional universal kit.
NOTE: This hitch will not fit trucks with beds shorter than 6' in length (unless used with a Sidewinder), or trucks with flareside/stepside.
REESE remains unmatched in safety, reliability and performance in its entire product line.
Weight - 189lbs
Due to size and weight, $40 in Freight Charges will apply
This product has not yet been reviewed.